What We Do
Standards for Remanufactured Parts
All remanufactured product must meet the following standards:
CoreCentric Solutions provides remanufacturing services on electronic controls and electromechanical parts for major appliances, fitness equipment, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products.
CoreCentric Solutions’ production facility is set up in cellular fashion and embodies the principles of lean manufacturing to ensure the highest levels of quality and efficiency at the lowest costs possible.
To ensure quality is built into every part we remanufacture; we have implemented rigorous remanufacturing standards:
- Remanufactured parts must meet OEM Specifications:
- Remanufactured parts must be free of workmanship defects
- 100% of Remanufactured Controls must be put through a Full Functional Operational Test
- Remanufactured process must utilize IPC repair
- Remanufactured parts may include any corrections that are present in later revisions
- IPC-A-610 - Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-7711/7721 - Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-J-STD-001 - Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies